Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Response and remix on 1 of 3

Thanks

Response and remix on 1 of 3

Sign in to disable this ad
    Let me start by clearing out any rank air.I was taking a shot at mixmkr but frankly the whole thing got kinda stupid sounding after I really started putting actual effort into it.I don't harbour any resentment or dislike for the dude...but I'm still gonna write 2 more.

The new mix is up,too:

Acrocephalic

Now the Thanx...

Lt.Bob-Sennheiser 835 into a Bluetube (thanx Head).Glad you dug it.I might have overcompresses the drums a tad....maybe that's why the cymbals sound whack....I don't have a clue though.And your not dumb and you didn't miss sh*t!Just me being an ass.

Kramer-Yea.I hear what your saying about the cheap shot but you know...idle minds and all that.I can't stay pissed...not in my nature...say...,maybe you'de like to insult me and like ,try to,like,really mean it and stuff...hmm...nah!Thanx for the input and feedback,dude!

Harris-This is all me.I had the idea,song complete in my head for about 4 days.I just kept singing it over and over not trying to hear any other music in fear of losing the melody.Did it in one day,about 4 hrs of actual playing,about 10 hrs mixing and tweaking.Fuck the band in a box bullshit...maybe now I'm pissed at you for suggesting such an outlandish idea.

Jamal-(cough,cough,cough...)Thanx dude!!!...but I somehow think he failed to see that particular beauty you mentioned...oh,well.And I can't believe I took the time either... I suggest that any member should not take up such a crusade,ever.

Crawdad-Thanx a heap partner!I intended to have that smiling effect on everyone (even you-know-who),hope it worked a little...

Guernica-DUDE!Your totally f*cking right!I didn't realize this untill you nailed it!Peace!
    My Meat Has Worms...

Thanks

Thumbs up

This rocks, dude! A little hard to make out some of the words, but I caught enough of 'em.

Guitars sound good. Nice drumming.

The crowd liked it too, eh?

Thanks
    M.Brane-You can thank Fruity loops for the drumming all I did was tell it what to do .The crowd is actually 6 tracks of me and my 5 yr old son clapping and yelling (I let him say *ssh*le,but just this one time... )
    My Meat Has Worms...

Thanks

Re: Response and remix on 1 of 3

Originally posted by W.I.S.C.
    Let me start by clearing out any rank air.I was taking a shot at mixmkr but frankly the whole thing got kinda stupid sounding after I really started putting actual effort into it.I don't harbour any resentment or dislike for the dude...but I'm still gonna write 2 more.

why don't we just go down to Crossroads and cut some heads, instead?

if I can get you pissed enuff to record three songs, I think you're a real douchbag, and ought to make it an even dozen. ..ya know...a whole CD's worth.

Thanks
    That's the trouble ...I'm not pissed anymore.Can I have a pass on the other 2?I'll only take it from you.If not ... prepare for the worst.

...and BTW, that's MR. Douchebag to you ,son.

If by "cutting heads" you mean drinking 'till we love each other,that's just dandy with me.Is Crossroads topless by any chance?
    My Meat Has Worms...

Thanks
    sounds way better than the first version...

ok if i wasnt clear on the first post....THAT OPENING GIUTAR FRENZY KICKS FUCKING ASS......

vox are alot better on this...i dont know how to make them stick out more...its only on the harder parts when you sing lower its fine...fuck i love that guitar part.....now the next 2 songs i start out on will invariably be derived from this......DAMNIT

i dont remember you holding that note on the end so oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long on the first version....nice job.

jamal

Thanks

Re: Response and remix on 1 of 3

Originally posted by W.I.S.C.
    maybe you'de like to insult me and like ,try to,like,really mean it and stuff...hmm...nah!Thanx for the input and feedback,dude!
    No way!I dont want a 3 Song CD made about me!LMAO!

Thanks

Acrocephalic

Smell my sock?????(hey. it works.)

Just listened to Acrocephalic.........
    Best recording I've heard in a stretch. Great playing all around. I'd prefer the traps to be a tad more out front but you already know about my drum fetish.
    Keep 'em coming.

Peace,
    Ralph Funaro (flat-9)

Thanks
    Ok, shot taking aside, I thought the lyrics were real creative. In that sense, I thought that was a very good job.

I liked the music too. Good guitars. I liked the sound of them and I liked the little guitar hook at the begining.

The one mix comment I would make is the vocals need a bit of work. They were a little thin sounding. I think they could be doubled and with a splash of reverb could come out sounding ok. Some of the harmonies could be a little tighter. I hope you don't write a song about me for this .

But I still liked the song. Trip.

Thanks
    I was way too tired when I got to this last night. When I get home today I`ll be on this like white on rice. lub ya man
    " Miwk Kowz "

K: securelock

Thread Information