Request: Radio white noise?

dkerwood

Ok, I know this probably isn't the place for this, but I don't know where it should go otherwise. If there's a better place, let me know and I'll take it there.

I'm looking for a clip of someone manually cruising through FM stations before settling on one (good old fashioned FM dial). Think the beginning of "The Way" by Fastball. Then I'd really like it to have a female DJ recapping the weather.

I want to use it to intro a song I've got about an ex-girlfriend who got herself on my favorite radio morning show, but I can't find anything even remotely useful. I've tried to record my own stereo doing this, but there's not enough crosstalk and white noise to really make it work.

Can anyone help?

dkerwood said:
Ok, I know this probably isn't the place for this, but I don't know where it should go otherwise. If there's a better place, let me know and I'll take it there.

I'm looking for a clip of someone manually cruising through FM stations before settling on one (good old fashioned FM dial). Think the beginning of "The Way" by Fastball. Then I'd really like it to have a female DJ recapping the weather.

I want to use it to intro a song I've got about an ex-girlfriend who got herself on my favorite radio morning show, but I can't find anything even remotely useful. I've tried to record my own stereo doing this, but there's not enough crosstalk and white noise to really make it work.

Can anyone help?

What file type do you want? mp3 or wav?

mp3s are super. Doesn't have to necessarily have to be stellar. Just decent.

Cello, that's great! I love it! There are certainly some easy nuggets of gold there!

There's another thread on here asking for feedback on the song itself, and those reviews are not turning out well... so I might end up needing to retrack the tune before I start spicing it up.

Anybody want to bite on the girl doing weather on the radio? If I did it, the only women I have to choose from are my mother, my sister, or my girlfriend. Bad karma either way... lol...

dkerwood said:
Anybody want to bite on the girl doing weather on the radio? If I did it, the only women I have to choose from are my mother, my sister, or my girlfriend. Bad karma either way... lol...

You should look up whyseye and beg her to do it, she's a VO artist. I would do that for you, but I just insulted her in the Cave :D :o

Back