Recent Collab Track (Warning - Explicit Lyrics)

There are some references to marijuana.

Ok, you had me there...

Pretty cool man. Loved the female vocals/lyrics. The male vocal was a bit boomy - seeming to maybe suffer from proximity effect or sumpin'?

The drums seemed a little boxy sounding or lacking in bite for lack of a better term. I dunno, but I would prefer for the percussion section to be a little crisper sounding for a tune like this. Overall, the mix seemed a bit dark. Maybe just me though...nice tune. Unique for this place. Thanks.

Very mellow. I like it, kept expecting it to get busier, but it didn't, and I wasn't disappointed. Only thing I would like is more thump on the kick. Natural thump, not euro or trunk rattling. Nice smooth groove.

She's got a sweet tone. Nice. :cool:

Thanks.

I like both of the vocals, but it seems like they need to be eq'ed higher in the mix imo. The horn is hittin tho. Good job!

Very nice and laid back...the other comments are right Id say...definitely too dark a mix and missing some sparkle for want of a better word...maybe go back and give the tracks a bit more room..the bass could do with more oomph, id give it the job of driving the track more and cut back on some of the LFs elsewhere..give it a push volume wise too

but nice vibe and cool performance..I reckon this just needs some finishing touches

Generally pretty nice. I had trouble hearing the male vocal. It's a bit quiet and there are some heavy effects on it. Female vocals sounded real good. Liked the instrumentation. Liked the little stuff going on at the edges of the stereo spread.

Little pop at :36.

Interesting tune.. Listened through crappy headphones, so... grains of salt suggested. FX on male vocals are very weird. I'd prefer a crazy reverb or expander of sorts on the vocals, instead of the chorus / phaser currently applied. The drum sounded kind of toy-ish, too. Get some nice fat drums, and the tune would love it. Quite chill.

Back