Reborn

It's quite pretty in places but I wasn't sure about some of the bell like sounds in respect of how they decay, kind of breaking apart as they fade. It's very cliché and could be a stocking filler included in any number of chill out compilations. Melodically it's a bit bland which limits the drama it can create and therefore its ability to impart any sense of evolving mood upon the listener. I think the challenge with this kind of music is to use unexpected content, the foreign language spoken by some hot sounding female and voices over a tannoy or similar have become almost obligatory. There is nothing really bad about it, but maybe when you work on a track like this in future, stretch yourself and find a melody which is more compelling so the listener feels like shuffling back to the start again because they want to. Sound-wise I think you have it tonally pleasant and maybe I am being greedy by expecting more from the track, but I'm being constructive and my intent is to get you working harder with your melodies and finding some original sound elements which will make your music more noticeable.

regards

Tim

Back