random mix feedback

I'm not entirely sure if the singing is in another language or if you're just babbling a melody cos you haven't written the lyrics yet? Either way, its got the making of a decent atmospheric piece, although the lead guitar is fairly uninspiring imo.

Mark

I'm not entirely sure if the singing is in another language or if you're just babbling a melody cos you haven't written the lyrics yet? Either way, its got the making of a decent atmospheric piece, although the lead guitar is fairly uninspiring imo.

Mark

Actually that's an Indian language called Hindi lol, it's a bollywood song I used for practicing my producing and singing skills. Well I recently bought the electric guitar so the playing is a bit sloppy(still learning). But thanks for the reply Mark. I will concentrate more on my guitar practice now. Peace

Actually that's an Indian language called Hindi lol, it's a bollywood song I used for practicing my producing and singing skills. Well I recently bought the electric guitar so the playing is a bit sloppy(still learning). But thanks for the reply Mark. I will concentrate more on my guitar practice now. Peace

Haha...well you'll have to excuse my ignorance then! I honestly wasn't sure as I often record my own babble when working through a potential vocal melody for new songs.

Mark

Back