The Random Guitar Solo Wank-fest Thread!!!!

metalhead28

Hates Raymond
Okay, so we've got a blues thread, a love song thread, even a cover thread.....I think it's time for a random, free-time, guitar-god-wannabe, mindlessly self-indulgent, totally pointless, wank-a-riffic, guitar masturbation solo thread......

Anybody???

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:
I don't think enough of my guitar playing to join in...But if there's a wank-fest going on, I'm in.

metalhead28 said:
Okay, so we've got a blues thread, a love song thread, even a cover thread.....I think it's time for a random, free-time, guitar-god-wannabe, mindlessly self-indulgent, totally pointless, wank-a-riffic, guitar masturbation solo thread......

Anybody???

:D :D :D :D
Well for what??? I can't play the geetar for shit. I do not wanna be a god. I have no free time. I am not random, but very well planned out. I do not self-indulge. I am certainly not mindless. I always have a point. I have not a wanker to wank. So what exactly is left for me to do?? Ohhhhh...I missed one!!! :eek: Is this to be accomplished while listening, and will this affect the hearing accuracy of the listener??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

For the record, I will also accept painfully concieved, poorly executed, selfless, cerebral, systematically deliberate, mild mannered, second stage guitar tomfoolery.........

and bass solos

And actual masturbation with a guitar is also not frowned upon. Just don't post any pictures....(unless they are good ones) ;)

metalhead28 said:
And actual masturbation with a guitar is also not frowned upon. Just don't post any pictures....(unless they are good ones) ;)

Ouch...the jack is waaaay too small & those strings can cut. :eek:

metalhead28 said:
And actual masturbation with a guitar is also not frowned upon.

Hehe...Well that's what I meant by "If there's a wank-fest going on, I'm in."

metalhead28 said:
For the record, I will also accept painfully concieved, poorly executed, selfless, cerebral, systematically deliberate, mild mannered, second stage guitar tomfoolery.........

and bass solos

You are so nice. Thank you for your offer to be indulgent, and tolerant of the mascochist, sloppy, sacrificing, budbrained, OCD'd, wuss, lamp-shaded geetar player imposter, that I am. :D

But best I sit this one out. Don't need the untimely death of the BBS members ears!!! :eek: ......Now the geetar love thing is something to think on. :D

Yeah, I think this is an open invitation to perm your hair, go to the back of the closet, pull out those spandex pants and leq warmers and do your version of "Eruption"...I can't wait to hear someone post something. I'll just listen and wank.

RAMI said:
Yeah, I think this is an open invitation to perm your hair, go to the back of the closet, pull out those spandex pants and leq warmers and do your version of "Eruption"...I can't wait to hear someone post something. I'll just listen and wank.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Hey, don't rub it in cause you have something to wank!!! :mad: :D :D

Reactions: apl
Haha, did you really expect this thread to go in the right direction when you have "wank-fest" in the title? :D

Back