Rami's drum track and this...

If you or any of your friends are using my drum tracks, maybe I'll take them all down. You're the last scum bag I want playing on my tracks.

And for those of you who don't know why I'd say that, believe me, there are a few damn good reasons and almost everyone here can vouch for that. I only talk like this in the Cave. So for me to say that here, I must have a damn good reason.

I can't stop you from posting it, and I did put my drum tracks up for free-download, but I am asking YOU not to post anything I played on. Please recpect that.

What the hell is your problem? I have nothing against you or dogman or ANYONE. Ill admit that ill act like a dumbass for some laughs but I seriously dont remember neg repping dogman. Geesh man

Did you ask Rami for permission to use these tracks? Is there some kind of copyright you are infringing upon? Rami - your take on this is....???
EDIT - Missed your post - you mentioned free download - but still wondering if publishing these requires your ok......

Last edited:
Fuck off. Dumb ass. You've lied over and over again here. And then you tred to cover your lies with more lies. YOu've been caught covering your lies with lies, and you've dis-respected one of the most respected people here. You owe Dogman a public apology with NO EXCUSES. I don't care how young you are or how drunk you were. Neither of those is an excuse to be an asshole. So like I said

Fuck off.

ido1957 said:
Did you ask Rami for permission to use these tracks? Is there some kind of copyright you are infringing upon? Rami - your take on this is....???
EDIT - Missed your post - you mentioned free download - but still wondering if publishing these requires your ok......
I put them up for free-download. I have no problem with people using them. Except in this case. I can't make him take it down. I can ask. At the least, take my name off this post and just post it as something you did.

If someone with "good intentions" said here that is "jamming" with "RAMI" or "anyone"tracks, he (RAMI) probably would like (and a lot)!.What´s "jamming", in this case? Musicians playing with a record of a drummer?Nothing wrong.How many times I "jam" with Rod Morgenstein or Dave Weckl drum recordings...

BUT ... AS WE ALL KNOW,

The intention of this little idiot here is the worst possible...

Last edited:
Back