RAMI and Little Purple Circles

Hey that sounds pretty good. Vocals sound great. I hear the drums leaning to the right. Is that intentional?

Little lyrical diamonds like Poison Apple Tree - man sub editors would kill for the pith, wit & jibe you blokes fit into three words.
Lovely harmony section.
hardrockin' rhythm.
HOW LONG do we have to wait for a finsihed mix?
Bizzare timing - I'd introduced another friend to your albums less than 1/2 an hour ago.
Rami & LPC - wow!

I like the way you double/delay whatever it is the vocal when the drums come in. Cool funky groove. Sympathetic drums, nicely played with restraint Rami. The snare is skewed to the right though, sounds odd

First time collaboration.

We are moving, and won't be able to mix this for a month or so. But here's what we came up with....

Nightbird

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=4563/singles

Dayum, my homerec collab dream team gets it together!!

AWESOME, gentlemen.

This is damn close as it is. Can't wait to hear it when you think it's done. There is a subtlety and sophistication to hte execution and the groove; most impressive. It's really amazing to think you're not in the same room. What a great song, too.

I hate you both. :)

Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to listen and comment.

Mr. Rami sure lays down a nice groove.

But damn, I hadn't noticed the drums leaning to the right. But, that's one of the reasons why this place is so helpful. We'll have to see about straightening that out. It needs a little more tweaking, here and there.

Peace,

-Steve

Did you find a new house Casey?
Hey Steve....:D

Excellent song....love the vocals. Killer bass man....grooves with the drums well. Nice touches throughout. On phones, the drums do seem to come out of the right more.
Some realy cool stuff coming through....nice tune guys...really nice. :cool:

Man this is killer!! Agree about the drums, I'm listening on phones and they seem to be leaning right!
Great lyrics, and those vocals...wow! You guys are definitely inspirational to a homerecording hack like me....
Fantastic job guys!!

Back