To quiet! Flaming ammunition!!!!

sjoko2

Time for some serious mudslinging!
http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1860&alid=-1
Gene, hip hop, rap, kinda

This time - I'm responsible for the production as well - so no excuses!

By the way - the first fuck-up - I made the MP3 with some freebie MP3 converter, and it has put about 15 second of silence at the front (respect for the dead I presume).

And for those who critisize me for not providing reviews of others music, I just didn't want to be cruel;) But ask me, and I will

THE ROADIES MOTTO

If it's green - smoke it
If it's wet - Drink it
If it's in a line - snort it
If it moves - Fuck it
If it doesn't move - chuck it in the back of the truck
If it makes a noise - Mic it
If it doesn't make a noise - kick it
And if it still doesn't work - send it back to the rental house

Sjoko.... I can't listen... Im up at the cottage on a sub-56k line...

But I wanted to flame ya..... It should have said "TOO QUIET"

I mean, It looks like you are writing a letter to a guy/gal named quiet........

Stick another "O" in there!!!!!

(Unless, the dutch do spell it with only one "O" in this context...In which case, I will shut the fuck up)....

(Sorry, you asked to be flamed) :D:D:D:D:cool:

VOXVENDOR said:
Sjoko.... I can't listen... Im up at the cottage on a sub-56k line...

But I wanted to flame ya..... It should have said "TOO QUIET"

I mean, It looks like you are writing a letter to a guy/gal named quiet........

Stick another "O" in there!!!!!

(Unless, the dutch do spell it with only one "O" in this context...In which case, I will shut the fuck up)....

(Sorry, you asked to be flamed) :D:D:D:D:cool:
:rolleyes:

The Dutch are known for a real like of holes (as like what the ones in dykes and other ones) - this like sometimes manifests itself (subconciously of cause) by a preference to add holes, therefore the extra O
now shut the fuck up and go fishin' :D

Ehhhhhhh something just struck me......

VOX - so let me see if I get this right

- In the week you work a bit, but mainly record and post stuff here

- In the weekend you have time off, travel to your cottage, work on music, but most of your time is spend waiting in front of the computer for this crap to up-load??
:D :D :D :D

Aha, I see :confused:

Who said I work???? :D:D:D:D:D

And I don't record up here..... I can't even fart up here..... Very small community... The neighbours hear everything.

Joe

Yeah, that's URU. I think I might recognize her even if I didn't know it was her. She's not just good, she's characteristic.

I like the arrangements - the interaction between her and her, if you know what I mean. Who comes up with that stuff? Is that her? The whole arrangement is really nice. I don't have word to describe it, but I'd like to try it. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Nice catchy tune. I like the way the close-to-the-mic vocals come in hard left and right - they sound louder than the center vocals. Are they? They're not, are they? I love her playing with the rhythm in the sticks and stones line.

I bet it isn't just you who's pleased with this one. I bet she's smiling too.

Okay, beefheart. Now you review my tune. :D

sjoko2 said:
Ehhhhhhh something just struck me......

VOX - so let me see if I get this right

- In the week you work a bit, but mainly record and post stuff here

- In the weekend you have time off, travel to your cottage, work on music, but most of your time is spend waiting in front of the computer for this crap to up-load??
:D :D :D :D

Aha, I see :confused:

You know Sjoko, your post just got me thinking... what a lame cottage life I lead this weekend....... I'm sick as dog right now with the worse cold of my life.....

The wife is at the community center playing bingo for a whopping $27 jackpot (costs her $15 to play):eek:.....

My 2 year old son has been sleeping for the past 2 hours in the next room.... I'm on the couch with the laptop on my lap, wondering when im going to get cancer of my nuts or something, cause DAMN it's hot underneath..

I have a box of kleenex beside me and a half drank cup of Neo Citran...

Kleenex just ran out now, so Im going to have to get my fat ass off the couch and grab a roll of fucking toilet paper to blow my nose... How classy...

This weekend, I am a terribly pathetic cottage goer... :(

I am actually contemplating weathering the 30 minute DL of your song just to kill time......

Yeah, you might get a review out of me....

:cool: :D

You got a cold too, Joe? Welcome to the club.

"Who said I was pleased with it?????????????????"

I did. What a doober. Now stop changing the subject and review my tune, or I'll tell URU you're pimpin' her stuff in the backwaters of the internet. Wutteryou smokin' anyway Amos?

wow....cool.....dont ask me for production advice....mines too expensive anyway:rolleyes: ....ok ....i like everything here except the "lyrics"......i dunno...to me just sounds sorta thrown together.....i mean ...come on.."sticks and stones".....lol...who's the "mixmaster"???hehehe....man i need a rhyming dictionary too.....OTHER than the afore mentioned ....i really do like the overall sound.......lmao@u got no class.......that was funny...

thanks
jamal

edit:...and DO NOT bother to listen to my crap....really....im fragile....:D

WHAT tune Do???? Where is tune Do??
(I will .... gimme some time, session starting at 12)

Joe - when will you learn???

Wife at binge, kids asleep - yellow pages, call girls, sub the med for whisky - sweat that cold right out.

When will people learn about proper healthcare?? (shaking head)

No way - it wasn't me gave it to you, it was the other way round - that post about Mexican Strats - remember? That post had germs on it.

sjoko2 said:
WHAT tune Do???? Where is tune Do??
(I will .... gimme some time, session starting at 12)

Joe - when will you learn???

Wife at binge, kids asleep - yellow pages, call girls, sub the med for whisky - sweat that cold right out.

When will people learn about proper healthcare?? (shaking head)

Now were talking..... These are great Ideas....;)

dobro said:
No way - it wasn't me gave it to you, it was the other way round - that post about Mexican Strats - remember? That post had germs on it.

Ahhhhhh, Yer right!.. Im sorry.... *Passes Toilet paper roll and Neo Citran to Dobro*

"i like everything here except the "lyrics"......i dunno...to me just sounds sorta thrown together.....i mean ...come on.."sticks and stones".....lol.."

Naw, I don't think so. The lyrics hang together. It's about people criticizing and running you down, and your trying to weather it despite the bruises. Cuz you know what they'll never know. It's all in the song. Listen three more times. :D

".... *Passes Toilet paper roll and Neo Citran to Dobro*"

(dobro blows nose and looks at proffered pharmaceuticals dubiously)

Hey, I got some honey. You got some whiskey? Somebody's bound to have a lemon...

um.....naaaaa.........pretty sure i got the gist of it the first 12 times......:D .....but hey if this song "speaks " to you somehow....greeeeeaaatt....

jAmaL

Back