Psychobilly?

i like it. vocals are a little jim morrison sounding, i'd probaly turn them up a little and put some lows on them. guitars sound nice, and you can tell you like them because they are loud. it actually reminds me of some songs from guitar hero i heard, the cover bands, i could hear this in the game.

thanks for the listen man.

i suppose the morrison vocals comment was supposed to be a compliment... it aint :D

it must be some thing wih me or my setup, cause I tend to drown everything with guitars. Fake drums sound less fake that way :D

Actually reminds me of the Stray Cats or Eddie and the Cruisers. Neat tune, but I can't understand what the vocalist is saying. I like the guitar sound.

Thanks for the listens, the vocals are in Polish, and he recoreded them on a cheap skype mic so thye're not gettin any better.

Hi Polska77 - I like the style of the song. Kind of reminds me of a mix between Elvis, Brian Setzer and some 50's dance music. Interesting! Is your target place to reach this song Poland? If not, the polish lyrics are a bit strange. :) If you are going to move forward and target all audiences, then an English version would be something to consider.

Thanks for sharing your music!

Thanks for the listen! Glad you like the tune.

Im not really targetting anyone with this song. Just a song I did for fun. As far as Polish lyrics -I'm polish,live in Poland, speak Polish so only natural the lyrics are in polish too.
Theyr clishe psycho lyrics anyway - dude kills his girlfriend after turning into a warewolf :)

the vocals remind me of misfits. not so much Danzig era misfits but Graves

its gotta a real Nectromanix feel. i dig this alot.

Very cool song Polska :cool:. You did a good job in a short period of time. I would say this is a "classic" sounding song, but with originality.
Happy New Year! :D

Man, those guitars sound great...only nit I would have is the vocals seem just a tad low....cool song!

You Wrote: Theyr clishe psycho lyrics anyway - dude kills his girlfriend after turning into a warewolf

I write: Haha! Love it. Scary.

I wouldn't call itpsychobilly as it doesn't have a weird edge & with the Polski lyric I couldn't offer that the story is over the edge enough but...
It's really swinging modern rockabilly.
the mix seems well sorted
The only thing that stands out is that the bass sound electric rather than bullfiddle. I don't mind at all but purists would probably want some slap and thud rather than the well defined bass you have.
Nice verb on the guitar too!
well done Polska_77 and (excuse the spelling) Jinkuyay!

Thanks for the listen RAYC.

The bass is an ibanez cheapo i borrowed from a friend and i'm still amazed at how well it records.

Sounds pretty good dude. I'm not a fan of the drum sound. It's a little too in your face for psychobilly. That pains me to say because I love punchy drums, but these are too punchy for this kind of music. Bring the kick down a little and put some reverb across the kit. The arrangement is cool though. Bring the vox up some too.

Thanks for the listen man.
I did a remix, took of all the compression off the snare, cut all the highs of the kick, and I also killed the definition of the bass, as Rayc sugested.

link:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7200673

anyone wants to take a stab at mixing this shit? I'm curious what someone who knows what he is doing would come up with the tracks I got.

Back