Psycho Killer Retracked

zero00

Hello everyone, i just retracked the song Psycho Killer, i took down the Drums compression, and made a different vocal melody in the verses and bridge. The Chorus is the same (i like it :D). I hope this is better than the last one.

Thanks guys for hearing

Link

Do you still have the original around for comparison?

It sounds pretty good, though the last chord in the new progression for the verses sounds a little weird.

agreed with the chord...but you get used to it as the song goes on, just the first time seems a little awkward

Id bring the vocals up just a little...and the snare get a little lost during the chorus

good job though :)

Hello to all... i deleted the old version cause i didn't like the verses... sorry, i didn't thought about comparing, i said "hey, this is better" and deleted the old one.

Mmm, don't know what could be the problem in the verses, i tune my voice with the song's key (Bm)...

I'll fix the snare this weekend...

Thanks

Cute song, sounds pretty good. Yeah, the snare needs EQing better.
I would have had the guitar in the verse just chug-chugging along with the rythm instead of playing full chords, just to build a climax before bridge and chorus, but that's just my 2 cents.....

Joey:):)

Cute song, sounds pretty good. Yeah, the snare needs EQing better.
I would have had the guitar in the verse just chug-chugging along with the rythm instead of playing full chords, just to build a climax before bridge and chorus, but that's just my 2 cents.....

Joey:):)

Thanks Joeym, thanks for hearing, i noticed that this is not your style and you take the time to hear it anyway... i never heard the word "chug-chugging" but i understood it perfectly hahaha :D but, don't know... i'll play it and see what happens.
About the snare... roger that... i'll check it on the weekend. It's a little down in the chorus.

It's not that it's out of tune; it's just that you picked an unusual chord.

Glup... The chords of the last part are D, A and G... all majors, could be that? Maybe if ends with a Bm could fix the strange chord thing... i'll check it.

Thanks guys

Back