Please read before listen

jerberson12

mucis procedure
This song came from the artist Michelle Branch that I have imitate and sung by my sister. My sister doesnt know how to sing so just ignore about how she sings and she even hit a bad tone on the bridge. I dont have a female friend singer who can sing well, all i have is my sister.

All i want is a mixing comments. The song is titled "Breathe" from Michelle Branch, arranged/mixed by me and sung by my sister.

www.nowhereradio.com/jerberson/singles

Hey that's pretty good, the mix sounds right on to me. I didn't hear anything that stood out as a problem. Give your sister a break, she can sing, and not bad either. With a little practice and ENCOURAGEMENT, not put downs like you did, she has lots of potential. Keep it up, sister!!

thnx to all who replied, its really not michelle branch, its my sister honest! :D i need more comments so please reply thnx thnx :D

donkeystyle said:
i dont think you're supposed to put cover songs on nowhereradio. i'm pretty sure it can get them in trouble.

You're right, posting cover songs at nowhere is a big no-no, it can cause serious legal problems for Waldo.

Jerberson, your e-mail address is out of date on your account, please provide a legitimate address, and e-mail me your proof of rights, waldo@nowhereradio.com.

If this is not done within 24 hours, I will have to disable your account.

W.

Back