Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please, I beg you all ... Read, listen and comment :-) !!

Thanks

Talking Please, I beg you all ... Read, listen and comment :-) !!

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi, everybody!
    I've posted my new song here some weeks ago but I had problems with nowhereradio.com and some people couldn't hear it. Here, in homerecording.com(bbs), there're people like B.SABBATH, Kramer and many other who always give good tips & advices about mixing, recording ...
    I'm again waiting for all your comments and this time you have two options to listen to my new song (A thousand and One Nights).
    mp3.com:
    http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/389/..._capitani.html
    or:
    nowhereradio.com
    http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/...d=1862&alid=-1

Please, listen and comment it!

I'll aprecciate your attention ...
    Thanxs,
    Giovanni Capitani

Thanks
    Man that is an awesome tune you have there. Great mix, especially with everthing you have going on in there. Nice harmonies on the Guitars.

CR ><>
    http://www.christianmusicianforum.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

Thanks
    Very cool tune. You have killer chops my friend. Great mix but I'd have liked a more defined kick. I hear the click of every hit but I want more thud. A matter of taste. I likes it.

Thanks
    Amazing performance! I don't hear any problems, what are your concerns? Track rat has a good point about the kick, but that's just a preference.

Twist

Thanks
    Okay, first of all...it's excellent. All the gaps sound filled.

I'm probably only noticing this b/c TR pointed it out, but that kick sounds like a typewriter.

Very ambitious piece.

Thanks
    I'm gonna leave the technical aspects and mixing criticism to those who actually know what they're talking about and just get right on with the song itself...

Really good guitar work...LOVE those harmonies. And nice arrangment. Thought the drums were a little thin...just my preference though.

This song really has a big, "epic" feel to it and is well orchestrated. Brings Savatage to mind, and this is no easy feat unless you played for Savatage.

Maybe Criss Oliva is alive after all...sigh...

Yes, I'm STILL in mourning.

Nice song, man.

Thanks

Talking

dude, what's the problem? this is a great piece..

there are pages and pages of people trying to get comments on there music.. some drop out of site with one or two comments and that's it.. If all everyone did was post music and not give anyone else feedback, what would happen?

if you want to get someones attention, check out some other peoples music..

it's pretty simple.. I get replys because I check out other peoples tunes.. that's all..

the only time you stop in is when you have a new song..

What about the 100's of other people who's songs YOU haven't given feedback on.. Your stuff is better than a lot of stuff that comes through, and you could probably be a big help to some others who are having real problems..

ya know what I mean jellybean?

Thanks
    My points:
    First of all, I really thank you everybody who give me a little of attention. All the positive comments are welcome. I feel less insecure about this work now ... And that's because I asked you for comments ... I'm not so secure like others people ... and I'm not doing this for vanity ... I just want to share what a consider a gift ... be a musician ... compose songs ... divide it with others ... If I don't post comments here very often that's because I think I didn't learn enough to give everybody an opinion ... I'm really sorry if I can't help people to reach a good mixing ... As soon as I could I will post ... I'm sorry ... But everybody who give me a reply and those who not, I usually visit nowhere radio (check your playback stats) and listen their songs ...
    I'm great B. SABBATH fan for exemple. He and his songs are a model for my mixing ... I always listen to a B. SABBATH song to compare if mines is in the same level ... Only after that I get courage to post it here ...
    But it's a "secret" ...
    I think you can understand me now ... And sorry for those who didn't ...
    See ya ...
    Giovanni Capitani

Thanks
    very very shredding guitar work there my friend realy like it alot.
    your playing is very melodic. i like the tones your getting on the guitar, the synth part is awesome as well. i dont hear anything that stands out as being bad in the mix whatsoever. but realy i am not much for trying to find problems in a mix, i cant even get my own mixes to sound good, but i love the song and you play very well. wanna hear more from you. tim pate god bless

Thanks
    Have to agree... it sounds great. The only criticism I would offer is that the decay time on some of the reverb is too long. That and the kick needs more "thud".

Thread Information