Please, I beg you all ... Read, listen and comment :-) !!

hi.

to SLuiCe

Mix Yngwie, Vai and Gilmore and Knopler certainly must give good results (where can I listen something from u?). Gilmore and Knopler are those guys that you recognize with a unique note. They have a lot of feeling!
In a shred way I also like guys like Jason Becker, Tony MacAlpine, Michael Romeo (Symphony-x, I recommend them if you like neo-classical stuff). In other hand, I can't stop listen to Hendrix, Steve Ray Vaughan, Buddy Guy, Blackmore, Uli Roth ... this guy also give me a lot of inspiration!

My favorite Yngwie's records are the firsts with Jeff Soto on vocals and Seventh Sign with Mike Vescera on vocals ...

To chessrock

Thank you for your opinion.

To mgraffeo

I think I know the problem with my drums. I used mono samples in the snare and in the kick. With the mixing in stereo and the use of reverb effect these samples lost a little of brightness ... May be this ... dunno

Thank you for listening!

Giovanni Capitani

Capitani said:
Mix Yngwie, Vai and Gilmore and Knopler certainly must give good results (where can I listen something from u?). Gilmore and Knopler are those guys that you recognize with a unique note. They have a lot of feeling!
My favorite Yngwie's records are the firsts with Jeff Soto on vocals and Seventh Sign with Mike Vescera on vocals ...

Ya I liked the Jeff Soto days too. They all sounded hungrier, naturally.

If you want to listen to my stuff, you can click the "www" button under this post and that will bring you to my music. I don't play a lot of guitar solos lately, but there are a few. A lot of my attention has been on learning to sing lately.

Keep up the good work.

Take care.

very good mix, impressive tracks. I like a little more punch in the low end around the kick and bass drum, but over all its really good.

This is great. Great chops, love this type of music.

I play with Some of the Guys from Savatage. We have a band called Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I met Jon Oliva for the first time last christmas. Chris Caffery and Jeff Plate are in TSO, and Al Pitrelli is in our other band, he used to play with us too.

Excellent tune, great, tight playing.

Hi,

to SLuiCe

I listened to 'run for your life' and I like it. It's different from what I'm used to listen. But it reminds Rush, Tool and a heavier Pink Floyd. I like the broken rythms in the song ... and it has a good and dark atmosphere ... The vocals seems like Roger Waters ... Good stuff!

To Toki987
Thank you man!
About the 'low end' stuff ... I have to discover how to improve it ... maybe in my next mix I will deliver something with more punch ... thanxs!

to DavidK

Man, I still can't believe that a guy who already played with my heros(savatage) is listening to my song ... and you liked it ... it's a privilege! Thanks!
I heard TSO a long time ago ... It's a little different from savatage ... it has a opera rock aproach if I can remember well ... but I liked it ...
In 2001, Savatage came to my town (Porto Alegre in south of Brazil) to a gig and it rocked ... The singer was a guy who seems a brunnete Sebastian Bach (skid row) ... I can't remember his name ... But he sings very well ... After the concert the guys hang out with some people of the public to know the Porto Alegre's night ... they drunk a lot ... they played a janis joplin and ac dc cover in acoustic guitar ... it was a lot of fun ... Jon Oliva is the humbliest and simpliest guy in rock n roll ... a very down to earth man ... different form a lot of rock star guys that all we know ..
Unforgatable!

Thanks for your comments!

to Pedullist

about the kick ... yeah, you're right ... I must change it ...
Thanks for your observation!

Keep in touch!

Giovanni Capitani

Back