Please help me with this mix

The kick is much more prominent in the verses than in the chorus. Are you turning it down, or is that coming from the master limiter?

may be the compressor at master doing it...ok i am going to loose it...thank you for the suggestion...any suggestion is heartily welcomed

Well done ! Very nice performance and mix. I agree with Steve about the compression. I sounded like it was clamping down a little hard , it seemed to pull some energy from the choruses. I would also try some Very slight panning in the lead guitars . Other than that I thought it was a really nice mix. Thanks .. mark

Not sure I hear much to change here man. Any suggestions I give would just be my personal taste.

Think you got this man! Cheers!

There's a click right around 3s that sounds like a bad splice/punch in or something. It's pretty exposed.

And, I'm not familiar with the music or what's going on, but right around 55s there's a pad (or low voice?) for just a second or so that sounds like it comes in on the wrong note/chord. Could just be my old, western ears, though, so ignore me if it's supposed to be like that!

Nice song. I enjoyed it, thanks.

There's a click right around 3s that sounds like a bad splice/punch in or something. It's pretty exposed.

And, I'm not familiar with the music or what's going on, but right around 55s there's a pad (or low voice?) for just a second or so that sounds like it comes in on the wrong note/chord. Could just be my old, western ears, though, so ignore me if it's supposed to be like that!

Nice song. I enjoyed it, thanks.

Good ear! I hear that too now.

Not about to listen through for them. Bet if there is one, there may be many if there was a bunch of punching throughout the song.

Check that Zoel.

Again, props! :)

Yeah I am going to check them now. Very very thanks for all the valuable suggestions. They mean a lot for someone like at this stage of learning.

Back