Please Give Some Feedback..

I think it sounds pretty good on my cans (k240's), but I cant really get a good idea how tight or boomy the low end is. I wouldnt know for sure unless I heard it in my car, but I'm guessing it's a little on the boomy side based on what I'm hearing on my headphones. Lyrics flow well, the production sounds good from what I can tell.

The 'Fuck You' beat reminds me of snoop and the west coasters, I like it a lot. That one line like 'that can turn the most confident woman into denial' took too long to develop, sounded like a desparate freestyle where you couldnt think of a rhyme quick enough. Only noticed it that one time. I know a lot of the big names do that too, but I never really liked that... That's kinda the style now, and I'm getting old......

The Starstruck lyrics are cool, and I like the fx on the vox. I dont like the beat at all, it sounds like old programmed midi video game from an atari 2600 or c64 or something.... Production is fine, I just personally dont care for the electronic sounding stuff..

I like some of the beats in the Preview 08 track - '...grasp the opportunities rising...' is really cool despite being simple. I like the the stereo fx on the guitary sounds in '...i spend nightly.....trying to recite these crises..' Then there's a couple in there that sound like midi synths, which I dont really care for.

Sounds good overall, nice job!

Back