Please critique my new track :)

Hearing while typing: The sound is great... is not my style, but I must say, this is very good, I'm enjoying it.

It has the elements to put this in a disco.

Great job man.

I'm really liking the kick sound in this. I'm mostly into acoustic music but this kick has a killer snappy thud to it which sounds perfect for this song. I like the breakdown into the guitar part at the end as well.

BTW... I'm listening on a pair of Focal CMS 40s and Sennheiser 650s and it sounds really well balanced through both. I'm actually surprised how big it sounds on my smaller Focals.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for feedback guys :)

If you are interested, I was mixing in non treated room with pair of KRKs Rokit 6.

Cheers \O/

Keep producing!

Not my style of music at all (I'm into classic rock and metal mostly), but I've gotta say this is really good! The kick sounds great and all your synth sounds fit together really well. Good use of dynamics too. I like it! It sounds very professional.

Yeah, quite a cool track. The kick is really amazing and fits very good in your track i also like the development, you got a nice lifeful arrangement that kept my attention quite good.
keep it up :)

Sounded pretty good to me. The song moved and changed well. Good use of sounds - and introducing new sounds and the song goes along. To me that's really needed in an instrumental.

No real complaints.

Back