"Photo 302" Original track !!!

Very nice song! Real drums?

The vocals are great, too. If the lyrics were more depressing, it would evoke Peter Murphy a little.

No nits from me.

Very nice song! Real drums?

The vocals are great, too. If the lyrics were more depressing, it would evoke Peter Murphy a little.

No nits from me.

Thanks Antichef, they aren't real drums. It's an electronic Simmons kit my son played to get the drum sounds.

I really like this a lot. Chris Rhea or Crashtest Dummies for sure. Great vibe. Almost a little David Bowie. Nice.

The vox had a little Mike Stipeness to the phrasing though a bit too full and mellow for him.
Nice bed to put it in. You spawned a good one.

The vox had a little Mike Stipeness to the phrasing though a bit too full and mellow for him.
Nice bed to put it in. You spawned a good one.

Appreciate the kind words Ray. Yea, I'm pretty proud of what he's able to do at 18 yrs. of age. I'm 48 and I'll never be able to reach his musicality. At least it's in the family.:D

Real nice guitar sounds. Very clean. Nice job.

My onlyt nit would be the kick drum. It's a little boomy for this genre, I think. Maybe tighten it up a little.

Real nice guitar sounds. Very clean. Nice job.

My onlyt nit would be the kick drum. It's a little boomy for this genre, I think. Maybe tighten it up a little.

Thanks Greg. My son is the opposite of you where he's a guitar player playing drums. By the way, the kit he's using is a Simmons digital drum kit. He doesn't have control over the individual toms,snare and kick. He can kinda mix the kits on the drum brain. If he had a real kit, he'd be able to really fine tune it better. :D

Thanks Greg. My son is the opposite of you where he's a guitar player playing drums. By the way, the kit he's using is a Simmons digital drum kit. He doesn't have control over the individual toms,snare and kick. He can kinda mix the kits on the drum brain. If he had a real kit, he'd be able to really fine tune it better. :D

Is there a way you can get the individual drum pieces to their own tracks?

Is there a way you can get the individual drum pieces to their own tracks?

At this time we can't. I'd have to get some sort of interface with individual inputs for all the drums. We'll have to do that to have the control of the tone a better mix of all the drums.:)

What a great song this is :)
nice voice and very good guitar playing. Greg already said about the drums. But otherwise, a great recording to me.

Cheers
Joe

A very fun arrangement with a nice guitar sound.

Personally, I prefer the instrumental version at this stage. I think the singer is talented and I guess it fits the song...just not what I would've wanted.

I thought the drums sounded great considering how they were done. Nice goin'! :)

Back