Paranoid(Black Sabbath)

Calwood

Done Calwood style!

ha ha ha

I know the mix has problems but let me know what ya think of my take on this tune.
Any comments appreciated.

Take 'er easy,...
Calwood

Thanks for puttin' the link up Gidge. Cant believe i forgot that. sheesh!

Paranoid(Black Sabbath) is the tune to download.

Take 'er easy,..
Calwood

:D

I never heard the original but this sounds o.k. besides the drum clams.. some of the vocal parts were not too strong, but the solo was performed very well.. a fun listen!

Never heard the original,..ha ha ha,...Good one!

When I tracked the drums for this,..I played 'em pretty well,..but overcomressed the snare and gated the kick wayyyyyyyyyy too much so I overdubbed 'em with my DM-pro. I shoulda just re-tracked the live drums but I was worn out! ha ha ha. I left the stereo mix of the kit in there for the cymbals and the tom tracks were ok so i used them to. Fuckin' Dm pro kept triggering other sounds every once in awhile,..got tired of editing them out so I was hoping no-one would catch on. That always bites ya in the ass.

Thanks for the comp on the solo brother. Glad you enjoyed it.

Take 'er easy,...
Calwood

Glad you liked it vestast. I was grilling my brain to try and figure a way to start this. Didnt wanna just start it the way the original did. So,..i just let it go. When I started to mix this down i got the idea to do it that way. So I edited it in.
Thanks for the response.

Take 'er easy,...
Calwood

Back