Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Paranoia -feedback request

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Sign in to disable this ad
    yea maybe if you watch first the video, it seems totally out of contact
    i picked this video for few reasons, first i liked it a lot, and the second part of it, for me it felt it suits nicely to my secnd part of the song, these are machines in the video, like we may be, if we are determined, if there's no free will, and we are a lot like machines, fwe follow patterns, i wrote this song about some dark period in my life, felt the video suits.

    ---------- Update ----------

    thank you, so kind

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    thank you, it wasn't meant to be sexy tho, but i wanna make my next song sexy
    lyrics if you wonder:

    is it all real
    is it real
    how we are
    i think iv'e lost my sight
    here i go and meet your shadow
    it's damn dark
    i feel like i never knew you
    i don't think you ever knew me
    is it all real
    is it part of me
    feel this greedy ray less creature
    i don't wanna know about it x2
    paranoia's here
    brought with it it's doubty
    what's goin on
    with me

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    i made a remake, not exactly as u imagined
    it's even more sparse tho



    but that's the vibe i imagined from the beginning for this song

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
    Rep Power
    11914993
    So, I spend most of my day listening to trance music while I code. I didn't even look at the video.

    This reminds me a lot of a track off Daft Punk's "Random Access Memory" Mix-wise, I'd say there could probably be a bit more high-end to open it up a bit. The whole mix is pretty understated, and for music like this, I think it works. I actually enjoyed the track a lot on its own. Good work.
    --PoeticIntensity
    ArtCitySound.com

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
    Rep Power
    238256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir View Post
    i made a remake, not exactly as u imagined
    it's even more sparse tho



    but that's the vibe i imagined from the beginning for this song
    For me, this is much better then the other video. It is sexy. It's HUMAN. Excellent job.

    I'm just curious though: Is that a real human vocal or that machine that sings for a human? It has a great tone.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman999 View Post
    For me, this is much better then the other video. It is sexy. It's HUMAN. Excellent job.

    I'm just curious though: Is that a real human vocal or that machine that sings for a human? It has a great tone.
    thank you, its a mix of a human, me- and a machine, my one and only

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticIntensity View Post
    So, I spend most of my day listening to trance music while I code. I didn't even look at the video.

    This reminds me a lot of a track off Daft Punk's "Random Access Memory" Mix-wise, I'd say there could probably be a bit more high-end to open it up a bit. The whole mix is pretty understated, and for music like this, I think it works. I actually enjoyed the track a lot on its own. Good work.
    thank you for such a generous comment
    happy to hear you enjoyed !

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    224045
    I liked it, even if my age demo (71) is probably not the target. Could the vocal be a bit louder, as it is a "message" song, so the words need to be heard. It would be to do a non-video version where some of the printed text is quickly read, perhaps with some overlaying of the words (just not too much).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Now I'm in Love - request feedback
    By timvracer in forum MP3 Mixing Clinic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 12:43
  2. Feedback request. Original song.
    By Robus in forum Song Writing & Composition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 13:03
  3. Original song - Feedback request
    By realrr in forum Vocal Technique & Processing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 19:06
  4. Request for Feedback Samples
    By Boo Radley in forum Guitars and Basses
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 10:15
  5. Studio Layout feedback request.
    By longsoughtfor in forum Studio Building & Acoustic Treatment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2001, 11:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •