Our Rock N Blues Demo Is Finished

Axe4Yahweh

I did the best that I could with this Demo considering what I had to work with. I used PowerTracks 8 Pro Audio to even up the volume of the songs and add a little life to them.

There's 5 tunes. Boogie, Rock N Roll, Blues, Hard Rock, and a Blues instrumental.

All songs except the second one (Which was recorded in a local studio) were recorded on a Tascam 424MKII PortaStudio 4 track cassette. Except for vox on most of em, it was recorded Live.

The songs are in the order that they are on the CD.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1352&alid=56

Thanks!

Blessings;

CR

i can honestly say that i have listened to all of them now, ya'll really have the feel!! i wanna put on my shades, hop in a big fat caddy, head for the nearest dive and strut my stuff:cool: can you dig it!!!!!!!

you got da blues for sure axe!!!!!!!!

keep cranking em out my friend.

thank's

peace

rick:D

fenderlikingood said:
i can honestly say that i have listened to all of them now, ya'll really have the feel!! i wanna put on my shades, hop in a big fat caddy, head for the nearest dive and strut my stuff:cool: can you dig it!!!!!!!

you got da blues for sure axe!!!!!!!!

keep cranking em out my friend.

thank's

peace

rick:D
Yeah, I can dig it. Shades? Like the dude in the pic? LOL (Yeah, dats me wit da shades)

Bless ya for the enthusiastic reply, Rick. It's much appreciated!

BHS;

CR

fenderlikingood said:
that's some good stuff, you have the look and everything!!

you have fun , don't ya. :D

peace

rick:p
Ubetcha I have fun!

The only hard part is getting what I have fun doing recorded and sounding half decent. But we are learning. ;)

Blessings;

CR

Ok guys, anymore comments???

Jeff and I worked a little more on "I Love My Jesus" Monday night at his place. I'll update it as soon as I get the CD.

BHS;

CR

Back