Our first Tunes: Demo Recordings

lunatic

My band just recently finished a four song demo. We thought we'd post a link to the MP3s so people could check out what we do. Any feedback is certainly appreciated!

We are Guy in the Middle and our tunes can be found here: http://www.guyinthemiddle.com/main.htm

Oh... and I know the website needs work. We're trying to build up content from live photos, live MP3s, etc. So please excuse the sort of sloppy appearance :D

Peace,
Brad

We know his Sister's-Brother's-Cousin's-Aunt who at one time knew her Grandfather's-Cousin in Law's... dog.

Seriously though, Byrne is one of Ryan's (the singer) inspirations.

Thanks for listening!

Anyone else...??

lunatic said:
Thanks for the responses guys. Let's keep 'em comin'.

Zazz... what would you change?

Peace,
Brad
Your guitars are a bit thin, at least on my pc speakers. The vocals were a bit in my face too, but overall, not bad.

just my .02 but....THe guit sounds like the beginning of songs where its really thin and then it fills out when everybody comes in? yeah. I was waiting for the guit to fill out and it never did. just my opinion.

Stockton

stoctony said:
just my .02 but....THe guit sounds like the beginning of songs where its really thin and then it fills out when everybody comes in? yeah. I was waiting for the guit to fill out and it never did. just my opinion.

Stockton
Yup, could be fixed with some proper eq'ing. Or add another layer of guitars, one to each side (be careful doing that, they tend to get muddy because the frequency ranges are the same). But try the eq thing first....

Yes... the guitar is a bit thin but then again this is only a demo. We didn't double track, overdub (except vocals) anything.

Thanks for the input guys! Anything else...?

Peace,
Brad

Back