Original Song Just changed Vibe

I pointed out the time. And I mentioned which instruments... I mean. I could figure it out and tell you exactly which note, but it's really obvious to me. No one else has mentioned it, I believe, so it may just be me. Again, there's a note played in the lead instrument that is not in key/scale with the chords. Either the chords need a slight adjustment, or you should skip that particular note in the lead lick.

Like I said, no one else mentioned it. It just sticks out to me.

Yea there's a weird dissonance with the lead lick in the third note I believe. It's not too bad, but it sticks out to me as well.

Some tuning issues at the part around 2:50, both with the rhythms and the lead. There are a few words here and there a little out also, but not too many.

At times the vocal seems ok, other times slightly buried. But I think the volume is good, just the guitars each should come down about 2 db, and I'd also look at dipping about 2db of 1k from them, will help the vocal.

I didn't focus much on the drums yet, was concentrating on the guitars and vocals.

I heard it too. 0:05 or close to. I just assumed he was using a non-scale tone that clashed against the underlying chord. You hear it very briefly. I didn't find it annoying, although once pointed out I would track it down and fix it. If you saved the out takes (your DAW probably does this automatically by default) then you may not even have to retrack. It's not the end of the world. If it doesn't bother you, leave it. It's not intrusive or recurrent, and 90% of listeners won't hear it anyway. I didn't until Taras called my attention to it.

I heard it too. 0:05 or close to. I just assumed he was using a non-scale tone that clashed against the underlying chord. You hear it very briefly. I didn't find it annoying, although once pointed out I would track it down and fix it. If you saved the out takes (your DAW probably does this automatically by default) then you may not even have to retrack. It's not the end of the world. If it doesn't bother you, leave it. It's not intrusive or recurrent, and 90% of listeners won't hear it anyway. I didn't until Taras called my attention to it.

Yeah Im actually going to retrack it because it is in demo form so allthis input is good. I find Im also cracking down on my guitars tuning which that in itself has started annoying me now im aware. Time for an evertune bridge damn it. I like what goes over the verse just a matter of tweaking it I think. And some fills in the drums etc

I find Im also cracking down on my guitars tuning which that in itself has started annoying me now im aware. Time for an evertune bridge damn it. I like what goes over the verse just a matter of tweaking it I think. And some fills in the drums etc

It's not exactly a tuning issue. To be clear

Yeah but doing clean guitar stuff I can really hear tuning problems more than before its like my ears started zoning in on it

Back