Original Song - Does it Suck?

Does it suck? Yes it does. :D

Mix sounds pretty good though for seemingly being squashed pretty good. Vocals are kinda loud in some spots. Maybe compress them more or just turn them down. That's the only real problem I can hear. There's some buzzing at the very end that ends abruptly. Music sounds pretty good. Not thrilled with the drum/cymbal sound, but whatever. Just drop those vocals in the mix and you'll be good to go.

Greg - there's no mastering or compression on the final mix. Agreed on the vocal loudness. We've already dropped it one time - perhaps again..

I don't like the song. But that's totally subjective. I don't like that style, period.

Pretty decently recorded, though. The vocals are a bit loud and I think you should turn down the backing/doubled vocal lines a bit more in comparison.

Yep it's pretty loud :D
The background vocals are fine level by me (and nicely done).
Main vocals are a tiny bit hot, I'd try taking them down a tad.
Well written song - it reminds me of a band I've heard but it escapes me, so it does lend itself to being unique.

Yep, loud, but doesn't sound like it's clipping so that's fine. Catchy rhythms. Vox sound especially loud and thick when the backup vocals are added. Maybe ontop of lowering the main vocal a tad try thinning the backups. Good catchy pop tune, kinda reminds me of Gin Blossoms at times. Cool :cool:

3 words:

Easy to listen!

I liked both the song and the sound quality:D

Yup, I agree with the rest, vocals;)

Cheers!

I like this song. Guitar riff is cool & original. I don't think it sucks at all.

Mix sounds clear and open to me. Although it is loud. At one point (around 1:36) the volume gets loud for a second then goes back down. :confused:

Guitars sound good, drums sound good, vocals sound pretty good. Volume seems to go up & down in places though. :confused: You said there was no compressing done? :confused: :confused:

Other than that I really like the song.

Back