original acoustic piece to share

danny83

hi everyone!

i just started a myspace music profile. i uploaded my newest song recorded here at my apartment. i'd love for you guys to listen and give me some feedback on the mixing, recording, playing and singing. the lyrics are included on the page. i will be spending the next few weeks recording and uploading songs, updating the page, writing the bio and making it presentable. i'm fairly new at all this so any advice you guys can offer would be very helpful.

also, if you have myspace and you like my music i'd really dig if you added me as a friend :-)

enjoy!

the song is called 'city by the sea'

www.myspace.com/dannysingmeasong

Wow, I loved this. I thought the tone of the guitar was excellent and you're a good singer too.

If I were producing this I might pull the vocal back a little and add some subtle reverb to both voice and guitar to glue them together. But this is just personal preference.

Very nice job. I would be interested to know what guitar your are playing and how it is being mic'd.

ac

I get up now and first thing I did- listened this song.
Excellent!Great guitars and vocal performance, everyhing in the "right place".
I don´t have internet connection near my mixing room (and monitors) - without the "download" option I can´t comment the mix (altough sounds ok even on my tinny pc speakers).

Ciro

I'm just listening through my headphones....

But through them it sounds great. The guitar tone is fantastic, and your voice is pretty damn good IMO.

Nicely done. Sorry I don't have any criticism. I really want to be sitting in like a big ol' bean bag while listening to the song. Very chill.

Keep it up. I look forward to hearing more.

Elliot

Back