orgasm machine goes haywire - 19 dead

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=3180&alid=-1
This is a pretty good tune. I haven't heard any of your other stuff so I can't comment on if it's your best or not. A few intonation problems on the vocal but it's easy to overlook for me. Your voice has character. Sounds like the guitars may also be slightly out of tune too. I think live drums would go a long way to glue this together. No slams here my friend, I do like the tune.

Cheers, TR - I'm sure you're right about the tuning, although I used a tuner immediately before recording. V. gratified you like the vocal, as I'm never sure if my voice is good enough to do my own songs. Can't get a drumkit into my small terrace house, unfortunately. Everything comes out of four small boxes (Fostex MR80, Zoom MRT3 drum, Zoom vocal effects and Behringer v-amp).

Hey buddy!

I think I have to agree with you on the potential of your song here.
I'm not a big fan of the way you produce and record your material but from a writing standpoint I think you have maybe found your niche.

That chorus or bridge has a sort of doors quality to it.
The part right before the crappy guitar lead:D

None of that matters at all if the song is well written and has a piece of honesty somewhere in it's content.
I think you have accomplished that here jon!

Thanks, HD - does that smiling emoticon mean you're only joking about the guitar?
ps how would you like it produced?

Back