opinions

This is a really crisp and clear mix. A little too clear, I think, but it sounds pretty good. I like the guitar sound a lot.

I agree it's a great mix, (also why I said I didn't do it) but I guess I'm after the reason it's a geat mix.

What is it that stands out to you?

what do you like about the song, the vocals? Guitars?

what about the Drum sounds in general?

-mike

very crisp, indeed.

a truly clear mix, for sure. i agree with the guitar sounding great-the fill in between the chorus is nice. i like the drums, especially the fills before the chorus. b/g vocs at the end are a bit unclear to me, but the lead voc. is terrific. the only thing i wish the song had was a guitar solo, but i always want one!

great work, and good luck.

ZIM

I think this mix starts with great tracking. Good room, quality gear and someone who knows how to track Guitars, Bass and Drums.

Secondly, an excellent song and a fabulous arrangement of the song. Someone has their s!@t together.

Last and definitely not least is the performance. You could tell that the musicians were confident about what they were doing. The drummer wasn't a cymbal basher. Guitarists played what was needed for the song. And the vocalist was simply outstanding.

Great effort all around. Top Knotch.

Back