okay, I can change

dobro

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1075&alid=-1 #10 'madonna'

Click on it, and you'll find the most recent incarnation of a sad bastard mix I've been working on for a while now. Thing is,
Sam B Sabbath (peace be upon him) cropped up with the same advice two times in a row on this one. I'm slow, but I'm not forever stupid. So I did my best to apply his advice, and this tune here is the result.

Thanks, Sam. I cut the tinkle about 5 dB.

4 thumbs up! (my wife is joining me)

Final mix, Paul, final mix. You did it.

Now get on with the next one. :)

(I love that wide gospel vibrato on the word holy)

Gee, I didn't know you were married. I thought you just played bass and made music.

I already liked it. I agree it sounds better with the tinkle lowered. I like how the vocals sit in this too. Yeah, I still like it!

Dobro as always some very unique sensibilities. I'm just curious if you had any influences what they would be. Totally unique this is, just wondering.

Very nice texture, mixwise no comments here. The chimes did not sound overdone. Good job.

Dobro,

This is an interesting tune. I detected a little hiss on the flute-like sound at the beginning. It gets masked later on when more sounds come in, but overall I like the different mix of sounds. I don't mean to be a jerk, but I'm not real big on the vocals. I don't really like the sound of my own recorded voice, so take this with a grain of salt.

dropping out that theme made a big difference when it came back in at the end.. it has more of a finale... I had a few other things written but I changed them because it crossed over the preference line.. I'll just say the song is definitely better with the changes imop.. I'll give you 5 stars just for doing it!

Pedullist said:
Does it matter? ;)

Hey, this is what a married Peddy (and lovely Peddy woman) looks like.
And it appears by your avatar that your hair has grown out a bit since then.

DOBRO - Much better! Downloading this one for my "car mix." :)

Back