Ok it's my turn

remco

StudioJunky
check it out,

it's a old song/recording (jan 2000). but's al i have right now in mp3 format. its on the mainpage of nowhere radio.
name :hasitation
from the wijnstraat project.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/

how do i make a single/playlist on nowhereradio

Remco / Nils
wijnstraat projects

ps don't mind the lyrics it's improvised

Here's the link to your song page...

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2771&alid=-1

Sounds very very nice. It feels a bit left-heavy. Maybe check the guitar levels. Maybe bring up a rhythm guitar in the right.

i also think it could use a bit more in the 15-20K range overall.

The vocals could definitely come up a bit. Maybe 2-3dB's....or alternatively start by bringing that left guitar down a bit instead of the bringing the vocals and the right guitar up.

Mind you it doesn't sound bad at all, just a few tweeks that i would personally try to make sure i was getting the best mix out of the tracks i had.. Nice song too!

Sounds pretty nice. I'm getting a little too much bass...but I don't have proper monitors and my wife an daughter always mess around with my levels...so...take it for what it's worth. Vocals do need to come up a tad...but I suspect since you were not solid on the lyrics the vocals were probably not sung out properly. Finish it up and retrack the vocals. This sounds like a good song and it is definitely well started. The tracking sounds very good.

Nice work!

Thanx,

slui
some text Sounds very very nice. It feels a bit left-heavy. Maybe check he guitar levels. Maybe bring up a rhythm guitar in the right.

Correct , but like i said it's a verry old recording/mix.
It was done in a smal uneven(freq wise) bedroom.
Mixed on a stereo , no monitors , no (outboard) preamps just the roland multitracker. tnx 4 the link

Jagular

I'm getting a little too much bass

I think it's sound a bit bassy/muddy , but 2 remix it i have 2 recover it from a backup. i think it need a lowmid cut or sumptin.

Tnk for all the nice words/critiqe quys
We gonna make some new mp3's the problem is we do a lot of 20+ min. jams , that takes a lot of time 2 download :D

Remco

Back