Oh Life!

reinmj

Wait.. what?
Hi Guys

Did a quick mix of David Tyo's Oh Life. There are audible clipping/clicking(?) on the vocal at 30, 34 and 48 seconds that was in the original file and i cannot get rid of, so if anyone has a good suggestion on how to remove or hide it it would be interesting to know.

Other than that, do what you do best and i'll welcome feedback on the mix.

Attachments

• Oh Life.mp3
    5 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
This forum can get weird sometimes....a week with no comments for your song. Maybe its just so good that people just don't feel the need to comment on it?

Well, I think its beautiful man. Vocals are really good and powerful. My only real nit is the hi-hat, to me, is a bit clangy. It may just need to be knocked down a couple dB, but it just sticks out a little much to me. Otherwise pretty good mix. Great job.

This forum can get weird sometimes....a week with no comments for your song. Maybe its just so good that people just don't feel the need to comment on it?

Well, I think its beautiful man. Vocals are really good and powerful. My only real nit is the hi-hat, to me, is a bit clangy. It may just need to be knocked down a couple dB, but it just sticks out a little much to me. Otherwise pretty good mix. Great job.

Hi Bruthish
Thanks for the listen and comment. I agree, i'll bring that hat/tamborine down a bit.

Mix is pretty good on headphones. Really good vocal performance. You might be able to get rid of those noises by zooming right in and notching it out with a volume envelope

Back