nucking futs.

Interesting. Really interesting. An artistic song in its style.

Great vocal and songwriting. Vox are well recorded, expressive and in tune. Lots of potential in the arranging and mixing.

I like the recording quality of both the vocal and guitars, (there's no harshness or dullness - a very tricky balance IME) especially the realistic dynamics... except for the occasional ac gtr distortion - and I can sympathize with that as it can be tough when you're recording yourself.

The right side guitar that's playing the quieter lead lines could be tighter rhythmically in places. Also, when the main guitar solo comes in at :42 it sounds expressive but also it sounds to me out of sorts with the rest of the song - too close-up and intense. Better, I think, if it balances and fits in a more realistic soundstage, with all the "players" in the recording sitting together on the same stage.

Something about the song has a lot of impact.

Tim

Hey tim,

thanks a ton for the input. I am a real sloppy lead player, that's kind of my 'style', but I will try to tighten it up a bit in the future.

I will take your advice on the solo, I should have dropped in lower in the mix, I got excited with it and jacked it up. (I'm an idiot). :confused:

guitar could be more on time in general, left guitar is pretty muffled and sloppy. ha.

soloist guitar i really like.

I really like your voice though, and the background vocals too...

Back