Nowhere Radio

Excellent tune!Tight playing........this has to be a full band recording.Man what a difference a band makes.LOL.Rockin guitars...love the lead and the harmony lead lines...the drums are kicking.

The low end sounds just a little bit muddy.Not much.....might just be my speakers........really nice vocals and vocal harmonies.

You guys rock!

LMAO!!!!I listened to the Wrong tune man.:o Clicked the wrong song.There is a tune on the front page of Nowhereradio titled "Nice Girl" right under your song titled "Perfect Girl "

LMAO!!!!!

[edit to add] I see that BOTH bands are yours.LMAO!!!!It's time to go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the mix is done on the band tune. You've got that punkish bass tone down to an art. I'll just talk about the sound. I can sorta' hear the punk vibe in places, but I'm hearing a strong classic rock influence too. Please please don't take this as a slam, because it's just an observation, not a judgement, but part of it:

Reminds me of one of "The Who's" classics (any guesses?).

and other parts of it:

Remind me of "U.F.O.," (anybody remember them?).

Anyway, good luck...I like this a ton.

[edit] If you see this in time, edit your second link...you left the "n" off of "nowhereradio". Here's a direct link to "Perfect Girl" http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2644&alid=-1

"Perfect Girl" is a decent tune, and the recording's not bad at all, but I'm hearing a HUGE improvement mixwise on "Nice Girl." The ballad-ish tune sounds more like a homerecording...which I can relate to, lol. I can't articulate it really, it's just not as "BIG." Cool song, though.

Listened to "Nice Girl." Real good sound all around. Strong guitar playing. Strong drum playing. Tight harmonies.

Songwriting... decent tune. But pretty repetitive lyrically.

Overall good song though.

Hi all ! Thank you all so much for your comments,,i REALLY appreciate it!
Its great to get feedback from other musicians and songwriters isnt it?
Hey Kramer,,Hehehe,,dont go to bed on my account man!
Im glad you liked "Nice Girl"even if you didnt mean to listen to it at all! Hahahaha! Dunno if you heard "Perfect Girl".
Yep,,its a full(3 piece)band recording !
Its a few years old now,,but it still rocks out i think!It will be included on Just Another Dreams first ever cd,,which is set to be released on Japanese Label WAVEFORM RECORDS in a few months time!WOOHOO! After ALL these years,,,im SO happy!
Hi Chrisharris,
Cheers mate,,,im happy to be referred to as"like classic rock" ANY day of the week.I like everything from Styx to Motorhead,Cheap Trick to The Pistols,,Jellyfish to Iron Maiden and Steve Earl,,,so im COOL with that!!I cant think what Who track NICE GIRL is like though? Let me know. I DO recall U.F.O ,but i was never a fan. Does it REALLY remnd you of them? Wow! Im interested by that too. I only ever heard Doctor Doctor and a coupla otheres! I was too into punk rock at that time!Im SO gld you like it though mate! Magic!
PERFECT GIRL IS a home recording,,on 8 track Tascam 488 cassette machine.JEEZ,,,i DID leave off the "N" on the link! What a fudd i am! Thanks for leettin me know that. I shall ATTEMPT to sort it out now. Ta very much again mate!
Hi Triple M,,
Ta for listening mate,,and thanks too for the nice coments about the playing and vocals ! You all cheered me up! Your right about the lyrics of course,,but ive always had a habit of repeating at least ONE verse!Heheh!Its just more noticeable when there IS only one verse huh? Hehehe!
Hi Therage,,,,,I though i had allowed download?
I shall go and have a wee look ok?
Cheers fellas!
Im chuffed!
NOW all i have to do is navigate my way through gettin my first MR8 song uploaded. Sheesh,,,,,,,,

I really like the recording.But this song is total cheeze.Reminds enuff of Kiss that it's making me have homoerotic thoughts.All decent musicians and production is good.Well...back to the 1st page for ya!

MY stuff

Kiss huh?
Jeez,,,,,! Never liked em myself.
I dunno what one of the songs you mean,,,,
but i can honestly say ive never heard that said before! Hehehe!
Homoerotic thought too huh? I must apologise for that then,,,,
we are just SOOOO sexy! NOT!
Thanks for listenin anyway!
JimmyD

Back