NOOB HERE.. want to know my sound quality with my CURRENT setup

vyndal

now before i say what my setup is, i want to see if people can tell the price range to it.. simply going 10 000-15 000.. or 100 - 200.

please let me know as it will help a lot. do not include the computer in the price..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1zLyXqvs-g

i know a youtube link is 128kbs.. but i dont hae access to the song right now.

thanks all.

p.s. any hardcore professional can guess my mic?

hi

not really sure of the point of this or why it will help you but each to their own

its hard to "guess" a price range, especially as these days the sort or sounds you're using are probably being generated all within the computer so if im not including the price of the computer i guess its just the price of the software/plug-ins.... also knowing life today....its unlikely there was any money changing hands on these but i will assume you are a decent chap

the mic?

well once again endless question.... probably an sm58 or somthing simerlar?

i hope this has "helped" in some way

hi

not really sure of the point of this or why it will help you but each to their own

its hard to "guess" a price range, especially as these days the sort or sounds you're using are probably being generated all within the computer so if im not including the price of the computer i guess its just the price of the software/plug-ins.... also knowing life today....its unlikely there was any money changing hands on these but i will assume you are a decent chap

the mic?

well once again endless question.... probably an sm58 or somthing simerlar?

i hope this has "helped" in some way

it does (the mic part)

basicaly, i am trying to see if people can tell they are from either hi priced equipment, mid range priced equipment or low priced recording gear (i.e.sm58 + sound card).
just to see if i have reached a certain level of gear that wont be easily recognized. i am in the process of changing gear and want to know what gear based on my current sound people would suggested to me without know what i am using. i.e. quieter room, better mic, better pre amp.

i know it's a weird and endless question.. but at least in that form.. you rely on you ears 100% without thinking say "well a forcusite is a much better preamp"..

:drunk:

Back