Noise

Bulls Hit

Hey guys. I was experimenting with some blippy scratchy percussive sounds on my new Korg Monologue. The whole jam turned out quite a bit noisier than I intended. Is the clarity affected? Anything sticking out I should address or remove?

Lockdown.mp3 - Google Drive

Last edited:
That intro was a little wonky.

Otherwise, it sounds much like your other output recently but a little more chaotic.

That's about as deep as I can delve until coffee and breakfast kick in and my mood improves.

*edit* Honestly, listening to that song helped my mood a lot this morning. I think I needed the unmanageable chaos to disconnect my brain for a few minutes. Thanks, Bulls.

Just gave it a listen, and its the kind of thing that you think "this is really screwed up.... but DAMN it's cool!". I can imagine it on somebody's album back in the late 60s, something really experimental. Turn on the lava lamp and the black light, and crank up the stereo!

It certainly grabs your attention.

Just gave it a listen, and its the kind of thing that you think "this is really screwed up.... but DAMN it's cool!". I can imagine it on somebody's album back in the late 60s, something really experimental. Turn on the lava lamp and the black light, and crank up the stereo!

It certainly grabs your attention.

Thanks dude. I do like a good lava lamp

I listened to this several days ago and I thought I replied. I guess I didn't. Anyway...this is weird in a good way. As is the case with most of your stuff, I like it. I think it is mixed pretty well, Most all of your recordings have plenty of bass content, punch, and sizzle. So, details of the mix are more a matter of personal tastes.
nice work

Back