Newest Recording Rock/Pop

My most important comment is
DON'T USE MYSPACE.
The compression is awful & the player is worse. Use it for promo stuff but get a better set up (lightning or soundclick etc) if you seriously want people to serioulsy listen.

Good song & recording.
The guitar in the right channel is quite harsh as you've offered.
Deal with the general trebbly harshness so that it's less tearing on the head & reduce the vol a little - is this ubercompressed?
Good song.
Nice bass sound too.

Very cool singing. The singing plus all other vox are cool. The playing is cool. The guitar is slightly harsh like you and Ray pointed out. Other than that the bass could just stay. The song sounds pretty nice. Very catchy. Very pop rock sound to it. Very radio material.

Very cool singing. :) The singing plus all other vox are cool. The playing is cool. The guitar is slightly harsh like you and Ray pointed out. Other than that the bass could just stay. The song sounds pretty nice. Very catchy. Very pop rock sound to it.

This sounds like radio material.

Sounds like a song made for radio. You've got a real good recording here. Yeah, the mids are a little harsh, but I like it. As noted, bass has a really good distinct tone but the drums sounds pretty weak. I think you might want to bring the guitars down just a pinch although i love the sound. It just seems to sit a little too hot in the mix.

I like the style, nice song. The drums could use a little more bite. With the guitars, I would try to tweak the highs a little down, so the voice can come through better. Great voice! Bass sits pretty nice.

Keep it up!

Back