New Virtual Guitar Test (Shreddage 2X)

Sounds pretty close to the real thing. I mean really close, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Is this something you made or is it by the publisher? I'd be curious to hear what it sounds like out of the box as played by a typical user.

Im creating music using virtual instruments and this is one of my tracks, its just my hobby and im not from any of company ;) Yes Im posting materials to see what is to fix in mix and master.

Okay. It wasn't clear to me from the OP or the title of the track what you were looking for. My first reaction is that the whole track is lacking in dynamics and has too much reverb. That synth part that comes in about 30 second on sounds as loud as the guitar. IMO, the track would be more interesting if some of the sounds were in the background to give it depth, instead of everything being upfront. That reverb or whatever ambiance effect you are using has a harsh, metallic sound to it (and not in a good way). It's particularly making a mess of the cymbals, which are also too loud.

If it were mine, I'd roll it back to the raw tracks and redo the mix, keeping an eye on levels and trying to create more dimension and depth.

Back