New Tune "Wasted Years" Check it Out

Good mix. I like the verb on the solo guitar, but yet it sits to far back in the mix in my opinion. All the guitars were played nicely. Vocal was good and solid. Real musially sound as well.

Lyrically it wasn't my thing.... but that doesn't mean it's not good.

You know the drums just didn't work for me, but I'm sure that's just another opinion. I'm not a big fan of the "beating on an open high hat sound"...... but I know it's what's "in". Snare sounded like a ..... I don't know.

Mix wise and all I thought it was good.

The guitar playin was fine and sounded nice, but it sounded as the mix was not mixed. In other words, nothing felt like it was together(instument to instrument),from a mix point of view.
Take a litlle verb off the guitars give to the vocal. I don't like the drums but that's just preference. The song is a little too long. You should do an edit.

It has a very live feel. I mean the vocals kinda get loud at points. Sounds a little bright.

This is an excellent song. Your vocals are very good.
Some people don't like long songs, but I do if its good.

Just a couple comments.

As someone said before...less reverb on the lead guitar that enters around 1:30 or so, and more on the vocals throughout.

Also, I personally think that the guitars tracks for the first 1:30 or so are panned to far left and right. I would bring them closer to center a bit.

Back