New tune-Squab Attack!

queepy

aka Variaxman
Heres a pretty stupid song I wrote in about 5 min's...saw a thing on the news about a bunch of people protesting outside a KFC (fast fod chicken restraunt)
about the treatment of chickens.Had a vision of chickens rising up to attack there tormentors...kinda like Pink Floyds "Sheep", only no where near as good .Anyways you might get a chuckle out of it.
Squab Attack!

Dogman said:
Dude, very good sounds. I like it. This will go on my playlist.....Thanks.
Ed

Hey thanks man...its not pulitzer prize winning lyrics,but I just kinda threw it together instead of stressing over details like I usually do..(and my tunes are still weak :D !).
Thanks for checking it out!

It's a fun song!!

The guitars sound great.

Uh-oh. I think I hear some chickens scrabbling at my front door. I better go check it out. . .

Incanus said:
It's a fun song!!

The guitars sound great.

Uh-oh. I think I hear some chickens scrabbling at my front door. I better go check it out. . .

Thanks man ..you wouldnt happen to be a Baldurs Gate player would you?

variaxman said:
Thanks man ..you wouldnt happen to be a Baldurs Gate player would you?

Well, I did play the first Baldur's Gate way back in the day, and only dabbled in the second one. I never played on-line if there was (is) such a thing. What was it that made you ask?

I used to play it alot back in the day also....I thought "Incanus" was the name of a character in the game but I could be wrong.

variaxman said:
I used to play it alot back in the day also....I thought "Incanus" was the name of a character in the game but I could be wrong.

Ah, well, I don't remember that name in the game, it may have been, but I took it from 'Lord of the Rings' (the book). It is one of Gandalf's many other obscure names that he goes by. It is properly written: Incánus.

Back