New tune for Review....

Very good. Not much to critique. I'm sure someone will be able to offer something constructive, I just decided to sit back and enjoy. Everything was pretty much in place to me.

lead vocals are too loud,and consistenly out of tune. Drums sound excellent;guitars sound good.

I have to agree with Yorgo, the music is great, but the vocals are a little loud. And they sound a little to "roomy" to me. But hey, I'm no pro so take it with a grain of salt...

I have to agree with Yorgo, the music is great, but the vocals are a little loud. And they sound a little to "roomy" to me. But hey, I'm no pro so take it with a grain of salt...

bostonfan2 --- in the basement?

I'm no pro either but I think the vocals are in the right place. But a lot of Rock I can't understand any way because either my ears are crashing from to much for to long in the 60's & 70's & 80's.

That being said the lead vocals do have quite a few "out of tune" areas in them.

But I enjoyed it anyway.
:D

D

I myself am really loving this!!!! I love Candlebox, this reminds me of them. I love the guit playin and I myself like the vocs--- so what if it is alittle out of tune at times, it sounds heartfelt and original--- Music sometimes needs a kick in the norm quality--- great job I love it!!!!

"Isn't this a Creed song?

Production is great, but I agree the vocals are a little loud."

The intro does have that creed feel to
it , i dont think the rest sounds much
like them though. thanks for your comments!

"I myself am really loving this!!!! I love Candlebox, this reminds me of them. I love the guit playin and I myself like the vocs--- so what if it is alittle out of tune at times, it sounds heartfelt and original--- Music sometimes needs a kick in the norm quality--- great job I love it!!!!"

Wow Betty thank you !

I wrote this one about 6months ago
and it took along time to get it together, glad you enjoyed it !

Ray

the vocals do seem loud in the mix....but i dont think it as much that as the guitars needing to be louder. or should i say...more up front. i would try eq-ing out of them around where the vocals are and adding the same place in the vocals. then, try turing up the guitars and see if they become more up front without covering up the vocals. just a technique i use. other than that i say the drums sound awesome and i would like to know how you got such bad ass tom sounds.

Sounds good to me! Really enjoyed the song! I do agree tha the vocals are a touch too loud.

A whisker loud on the vox (would come together during mastering) - Not bad though...

Nice & clear. I'd probably suggest a little more "chest" in the vocal (170-200 or so). It's not really thin or anything, Just a subjective thing...

Pretty cool...

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

Overall, this is very good.

The intro guitar is panned a little too far left.

The vocalist is a little too nasaly, and not ballsy enough for the tune. There are a few out of tune spots, and I really think he should bring the vibrato down a notch. Overall though, he was pretty good. Good tone to his voice, and he's watching the dynamics of the tune closely.

Again, good job.

Back