new tune on me psr3000

Sounds like the "Beatles" right from the get go with the harp.

This is a nice bright mix, strong and clear. Good songwriting too - catchy tune, totally danceable. Vocals are very well done. Drums are crisp and have a good latin feel.

Only thing I would maybe look at is the sibilance on the vocals. The vocals are so bright that the ssssssss comes through a bit more.

Other than that this is a very cool tune!

"Beatles" Cool that's a first :) Wanted to get a song out the reflex the how a lot of folks feel about making tunes... You kind of know it's over but you still have the drive... As for the sss.. Your right.. May do a mix... Thanks for the Listen...

D-

Pretty Interesing. Cool! I like the tune. The lyrics, as much as I could get, are pretty cool.

Sound Phil Collins from the get go the way I heard it. :)

Does have a Latin feel. Although it could use some heavy dist. guitars. Everything could use heavy guitars.

Alright, I went off topic there. psr2000 is your keyboards? All the song is done on this unit? Even the rhythm guitars. One could definitely dance to this if they were the dancing types. :)

I like the tune and overall mix. :) Since this is not heavy metal, I don't have to try to place instruments in frequencies that I'd imagine they'd be in, it's out of my genre (that I'd try to mix), so I can just relax and enjoy the overall presentation.

The ending was a little abrupt. Sounded like you were going for a fade-out but then just dropped.

Hey Bubba,
Just upgraded to the 3000.. Just wanted some feedback on the new sound.. Sorry no metal on this....

Glad you liked it...

Thanks

sounds good. that's all done on a keyboard? even more impressive for that fact!. I'm listening on PC speakers so take this with a grain of salt... the shaker/high hat? is a little too prominent. Other than that, what's not to like?
nice mix, nice song.
C>

Back