New Tune. Lets see if this works.

BushmasterM4

Did a cover of the song "Havin A Bad Time". My second attempt at a song with midi in it (the synth parts of course). Usually if It doesnt have strings or skins I dont try. Im doin the singin bit again also. Im getting better at it. I use to sound like my cat when I step on it. Now I sound like the dog. Anyway its on my soundclick site. Remember its titled "Havin A Bad Time". Let me know what you think.

Shit man, I can't listen right now. But I hate seeing a thread go down the page so far with zero responses......

....so I'm just bumping this up to the top for the Bush man.

not familiar with the original song...who does it? I like your guitar sound a lot...crunchy, fat and full! Synths sound cool as well.If I was to nit anything it would be the drums...they seem a bit weak or buried. Cool song.

Just got back from vacation, so I couldnt respond. Original was done by Angel (Late 70's). I did the drums and I suck. But Im getting better. I still have issues with the snare / bass drum co-ordination. I was having problems with my ISP and they came out and got me back online today. They are going to re-do all my outside lines. But Im glad to be back home and get back in my cave and do some more recording.

Last edited:
Back