new track from me (minds eye)

Wow lots of sounds going on. Not my style, but a rather complex arrangement. Props on that.

I thought the drum sounds were a little thin and weak sounding. Needs beefier snare and kick drum sounds.

Don't get mad but some of that synth stuff sounded like farting in the bathtub.

Overall some cool sounding stuff though.

Cute and happy electronica!

I liked all the video-game style sounds you put into it. I almost felt as if I was playing some kind of adventure game and the score sounds were popping in and around as it went along. Cool!

Not my style of music either but, I can see the effort that went into it and I was impressed.

Everything seemed to be in its place mix wise. No in your face flaws that I could detect.

Nice work.

This is good, this is tight, stays light, moves me right, and then left and then ... oh ... uh huh

the little harp-keyboard motif that acends 1-3,4,5 ... it's like a character has just picked up a goodie ...

Now, you can make money off this kind of music, big time ... there are literally millions of pre-pubescants and more mature video game addicts that love this type of music as they play their video manna ...

I could hear this really hip japanese jazz string quartet thing weaving in and out of this ... but that's just my freak

Haha farting in the bathtub made me laugh when I listened to this.
Seriously though, this is quite cool. It's interesting how the ears latch on to the little keyboard melody after all the synthesized noises, like a parched man in the desert. After all the bubbling, whistling sounds, any simple melody seems to stand out. Some bits reminded me of the Beastie's Intergalactica.

I'd like to hear a distorted guitar or power chord in there somewhere, ala Herbie Hancock - would give my ears something to grab hold of.

Don't know how the hell you do it, but nice job

"cayo" or... "I fell" en Español...

Sounds like your techno type stuff... good samples/layers... cleanly recorded...
but, not sure if this has a fat-enough "ass" for the dance floor... know what
I mean? Uh... tho maybe it does? :confused: the kids these days, they'll
dance to it if it's way too fast... and if there's plenty of "e" around :eek:

Good expensive-car-commercial stuff, tho... have you phoned Acura? Lexus?
"Lease a new Acura SX SE... $799 a month..."

Chad

Back