New track made by 14 years old music producer UNDERGROUND SURFACE

Yeah, but the MP3 forum is where people will listen to your stuff and comment (assuming you do the same for others).

This song has a lot more going for it than the one you posted the other day. Good work! I don't know what to say for the mix because I don't listen to house. The levels seem to be good though.

The kick is very full and seems to be panned off to the left. On headphones it doesn't make for good listening. It pounds one side of your head.

Not my musical thing, but I thought the song was pretty well put together. Interesting enough. At 7 minutes, it probably goes on longer than it needs to though.

Your skills are definitely improving. My nit is with the piano. It really sounds hard quantized to a grid, may be best to introduce some humanization. I saw you tagged Steinberg on the track, but Cubase can add humanization to your MIDI if you own it. Other than just some very small offsets, have a look at MIDI inputting the velocities. I would also get just a little reverb on the piano (not too much because of the genre) just so it sounds a little more legit.

Back