New song - please let me know what you think!

Hi Big,
I'm not a rad panning fan but I recon the reverse guitar intro should be panned as it evolves OR be smack dab centre. The 2nd guitar in the intro is really cool.
Is there a bass line or is that from the guitars? If there is it needs some definition.
I also reckon you need just a hint more non reversed guitar to refresh the ears at some stage.
I like the quasi confessional vocals.
The word "hope" seems to get swallowed can you resurrect it?
Just an occassional crash cymbal would add an extra dynamic to the drums.
Good job - good result.
Cheers
rayC

Thanks for the useful comments Ray! I completely agree that the mix needs more bass and less backwards guitar.

Thanks for listening!

Very creative stuff. I really thought the tune was cool untill about the 2 minute mark. Needs a change,..I dunno,..something. I think the spoken vocs work but I would only do it once. After that I thought it was overdone. I didnt like the lyrics,..but thats purely my own view,..I'm not saying the lyrics suck or not well written,..but,..they just didnt do it for me.
I agree,..needs some low end. But i lo-fi'ed it so i could be wrong.
I think the lead parts end too sharply,..nothing right after to back it up. It just drops to nothing,..I'd put somethin' in those parts or make the leads longer.

cool tune overall I think.

Take 'er easy,..
Calwood

Calwood, thanks for your thoughts. I'm gonna go in for a remix on Thursday, so I'll see what I can do. :)

Back