New song... kinda rock...metal...something

Daenn

Any comments would be appreciated.

Parts are a bit sloppy but overall it came out ok. I'm not really a vocalist, but no one will sing for me. Don't be frightened by the screaming in the beginning, the song is mostly singing.

I'm not sure where the middle section came from. Probably from being in a reggae band for several years.

I took the advice from everyone on the forum and get an sm57 for the heavy guitars. All the other guitars are J-Station. Drums are FLStudio. I also took some advice about producing a screamer from other section, though they sound a little muddy. But I'm also not good at it, which doesn't help. Vox recorded with an Oktava MK 219. All recorded on Mbox and Pro Tools.

sounds good .backing vox could come up a little more,they seem a little to muddy, can't really tell whats going on with them..just my opinion..Adoc

I like the song.

That being said. I would try to bring the vocals out by a little EQing. I lik ethe guitars and the drums sound cool too.... Good fruity skills!

Steven

Massive- Do you mean EQs? I was reading up on it, and people have mentioned air in EQ, but I'm not entirely certain what it is. The high ends? Or would reverb constitute as air? I'm always afraid to over-do reverb, and I kind of like a bit of a dry sound.

Adoc- backups are kinda low because they suck. I need to spend more time with them. :(

Thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciate it.

Back