New song - comments please?

Thanks Aled and Jen! :)

I made another mix, that I guess is a bit more traditional. I pushed the rhythm section a bit harder, tweaked the drums, and put the lead vox down the middle. I'm not sure it's better though! :confused:

EDIT: that mix sucked, so I took it down. :p

Last edited:
OK, here's another mix. More traditional again. Let me know what you think.

Drums louder than the original, but not as hot as I had them last night. I don't mind them being a bit subdued in the mix. Bass pumps a bit harder on this one also.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Chris

Love You More (new mix)

Hi gang,

Any thoughts on the new mix posted in the previous post? Just want to make sure my ears aren't deceiving me, but I think it's better.

Cheers,

Chris

This song has a distinctive quality. I really like the rustic sounding rhythm guitar. The delayed leads fit nicely.

The vocals are weird. The arrangements sound really nice. But, I don't know how to react to the sound you are going for. I think their should be more focus towards the middle of the field. But, the main thing is that your choice of putting them in what sounds like a very tight space against the other sounds is freaky. I might like it though. I would be curious to hear some alternative panning solutions with this sound.

definetly a unique sound. And I always appreciate that.

Back