New song from BITTERCHILL

gk-one

hi everyone,
been a while since i dropped a new tune on ya'll so i hope you enjoy this one. the band is currently on "hiatus" so i carry on with a bit more freedom to expirement and follow my own personal vision and shit like that! :)
so anyways the tune is called SCREAM.
i had alot of fun doin it. lemme know whatcha think.
take care

garrett
www.mp3.com/bitterchill

cool epic like intro...
fuck i bet those lyrics are great ...but i cant make them out...lol....prob takes a few listens...
cool drums....the ambient little key parts ..now i dont know if you even WANT song advice here but i would put those a bit back farther in the mix....the drums sound like they are clipping...or maybe the mix is kinda crispy....one or the other....cool song tho..
too short..lol..great vocals as well....

jamal

THANKS FOR LISTENING JAMAL. YOU ARE SO MONEY. YOU NEVER FAIL TO POINT OUT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT IVE QUESTIONED IN MY HEAD. THE SONG CLOCKS AT LIKE 3 MINUTES AND FEELS EVEN SHORTER BECAUSE THE DRUMS DONT COME IN FOR A WHILE.
THATS MY THEORY ANYWAYS :)
THE DRUMS ARE HOT BUT I DIDNT REALIZE THEY WERE CLIPPING. I'LL HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEM AGAIN BEFORE I REMIX AND MAKE THE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS.
DID YOU FIND THE VOCALS HARD TO "HEAR"? OR HARD TO MAKE OUT BECAUSE OF MY LIGHTING QUICK RYTHMIC PHRASING? :)
TAKE CARE
AND THANKS
GARRETT

hey garrett im listening again now...
specifically for the words..

the higher vocal seems to cut through pretty well...the lower one should maybe drop back just a touch as if i dont notice its there..but would definately notice if it wasnt ...that make sense??..so it diesnt seem like 2 vox tracks...i dont know if that make sense...lol...fuck you NAILED the vox tho..that higher one is fucking sweeeeeet...:D...and i can make out most of the words its more a product of listening enough more than the vocal track...the really fast part at :30...love that...let it pile up around you till you have a place to hide....nice!...maybe a bass cut as well or tighten up the over all bass sound on the overall mix..till you get the drums fixed its hard to tell....but it seems to get kinda bassy right about the time the drums come in.....

you know i check my mail every day .....still no c.d.....:D:D:D..

jamal...

ok at 2:26...now maybe you tried and it sounded like shit bu tif you CAN man i wish you would scream up one more full step....come on you can do it....fuckin bleed for it !!!!..that WOULD MAKE THIS FUCKIN KILL!!!!!

I really love how the vocals go fast against a slower musical backdrop. Lots of tension in the beginning. Very nice production! Very clean!! Very dark! It's anther one of those songs that make me a bit uncomfortable...but I like that. Great job!

this is a nice production,the vocals sound great and have a eery melodic feel to them.very unique style of music you have there my friend. i love the harmonys in this as jamal said you realy nailed the vocals, although im not sure if i would turn the low part down as much as maybe turning the higher part up a few decis.its hard for me to comment on the mix because i dont have time to download the song wright now and my other hard drive blanked out on me so im stuck with a 90 percent full 10 gig for now. but i like it. gonna check out the rest of your music.

ALRIGHT JAMAL, GIVE ME ONE MORE SHOT. SEND ME YOUR ADRESS AND I'LL SEND YOU A COMPILATION FROM THE VAULT OF THE GOOD , THE BAD AND THE "WHAT WAS I THINKING". :)
GK-ONE@BUEFROG.BIZ

SYDFAN-THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS. I KINDA LIKE SONGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL WIERD TOO. DRAMATIC SOUNDTRACKY TYPE STUFF.

FLASH TO ACE-THANKS FOR LISTENING, GLAD YOU LIKE IT. THANKS FOR THE VOCAL COMMENTS, THAT IS THE FUNNEST STEP FOR ME. I LOVE HARMONIES. IF YOU CHECK ANYTHING ELSE OUT LEMME KNOW.
TAKE CARE,
GARRETT

Alright Jamal,
the guilt is killin me. send me your addy so i can rid myself of this disease.
anyone else care to comment on my "scream" diddy?
i could use the feedback.
thanks
garrett

JAMAL,
YOUR DISC IS DONE AND WILL BE IN THE MAIL MONDAY.
JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECIEVE IT IF YOU WOULD.

LAST REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK BEFORE I LET THIS THREAD FADE INTO OBLIVIAN.
WWW.MP3.COM/BITTERCHILL
THE SONG IS "SCREAM"
THANKS
GARRETT

Back