New song, acoustic and uBass

i thinks it's very nice sounding. drums are where they should be, it's a vocal/acoustic song . and you've treated it fine. shakers would probably fit in nicely too. good job

love taylor guitars. If you think your vocals could use tweaking( i don't) i use the aphex aural exciter on tracks to get something that sounds more appealing

I think this sounds really good. I don't have much to echo or add except that the drums seem really low in the mix. besides that it sounds really good and pleasant to the ear

i thinks it's very nice sounding. drums are where they should be, it's a vocal/acoustic song . and you've treated it fine. shakers would probably fit in nicely too. good job
love taylor guitars. If you think your vocals could use tweaking( i don't) i use the aphex aural exciter on tracks to get something that sounds more appealing
Ah... good idea with the shakers, would fit the 60s feel. Thanks! I've got tambourine in the guitar solo bit, but that's about it.
Hmmm aural exciter? Not tried one of those. I just go for simple double tracking (sing it twice), but I might try that! (hoping it's freeware lol)
I've only got the cheapest Taylor guitar (the basic GS-Mini) as you can see from the video, but I really genuinely love it, with a KK pickup I fitted, it is really a marvellous thing!!! :-)
Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to listen and to write a comment here, not everyone does & I really really appreciate it!

I think this sounds really good. I don't have much to echo or add except that the drums seem really low in the mix. besides that it sounds really good and pleasant to the ear
You're right that the drums are low. Hmmm. I struggled with a little I confess, and just wanted to prioritise on the acoustic guitar cutting through, and the bass too. More of a gentler feel. But you're right, it would've given it a bit more punch.
Thanks though for actually listening to the track and writing a comment here, that you took the time to do that means a lot to me! thanks again :-)

Back