New song about angsty prophets

Similarly to the other song I just commented on, I'd like to hear a little less of the wah/flangery rhythm git. Sounds like there is a cool something in there - organ? high bass part? I wanna hear more of it. Also, dropping the vol of the rhythm git would make the vox stand out better.

Cool change up at 1:45. :cool:

Mostly with a pick, but the lead part here was hammer-ons.

The instruments on this one are vocals, (fake) drums, rhythem and lead guitars, and bass. I'm guessing the high part you're hearing is the lead, Andyhix?

Thanks for the input.

Cool kind of a punk feel to this. Vocals could come up a tad. The "treacherous" phrase was perfect... Catchy - I'm still humming it...!:D

Very cool. I actually like the flangey guitars, they're unique. Really like the low key drums with the tambourine. I keep thinking I want the vocals louder but on a second listen I can understand ya, so I think they're probably about right. Really dig it man. I'd leave it alone personally, has that raw-punkish vibe that i dig.

Take care man

Gary

I got a "question mark" icon on top of the QT player icon. Anybody know what that signifies. I'll try download (if your site allows) and play in media.
ac

Got it to play ok downloaded. Fun tune, maybe not supposed to be, but that's how it struck me. A real drummer would go a long way adding strength to this. You should put it up sans drums and see if you can get some takers.
ac

Cool tune, dig the geetar sound. The vocals need to be a little louder and more focused. Some background harmonies might work too. I like the fact that you brought in a dueling voice at the end, nice touch.:cool:

Back