New song!

Jeazii

I'm going to need some help with this one. Any comments are welcome. What do you think of the song and mix? I know I suck so be brutal! :eek:

The first vocals (verse?) might have a bit too much reverb. They tend to be hard to hear/understand. You could also try bringing them up a touch instead.

The second set of vocals (which also repeat later in the song) are dryer and sound better in the mix to me. More rowl to them as well and suit the song well.

The doubled vocals sound realy cool on my PC speakers - the wide panning seemed to give them a good effect.

The ending seems to fade out a bit too quickly, could be more gradual....

Not much to nit at from me - just the vocals a bit.

I really like this song overall... :D

I definitely liked the song, and agree with the above poster that there may be a little too much verb/delay on the first vocal. I really like the change ups, and can't find anything else to advise on, so rock on man!!

Thanks for the comments. I will post another mix soon and work on the vox a bit. I agree about the verb, its a bad habit of mine!

i like the fullness of it. everything is blended fairly well, and comes across pretty warm. the verb on the vox seems a little much. also seems like theres some heavy verb on the drums that makes the crash have some long ass decay. like the kick tone but some of the blasts are a bit jerky. like the guitars, nice tones.

Back